The College of Contract Management in the United Kingdom delivers following wide variety of skills from its sets of face to face training programmes which are required to maximise revenue and increase profitability of your project through building a contract management team and professionally prepared change orders and claims.
Variety of Skills which are required of your project team:
- Contractual Knowledge and Understanding
- Programme with Critical and Non-Critical Path Analyses
- Negotiating and Strategically Approaching Skills
- Quantum Evaluation
- Forensic Planning
- Effective Communication and Report Writing
- Pro-active Management and Leadership Personality
- Good Analysis and Judgement
You are entitled in most of your projects for extra money and time in respect of any delays, disruptions, extension of time, acceleration and prolongation. Our training programmes are designed to increase knowledge and skills of your project team on legitimate claims which may provide financial recovery.
OUR FACE TO FACE TRAINING PROGRAMMES HELPING INDIVIDUALS IN BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN
THE INDUSTRY NEEDS AND AVAILABLE SKILLS
Our Training Programmes