Online CPD Programme
10 hours, Course Fee £89
Study that Fits your Schedule
Google AdWords is they key marketing tool to use if you want your adverts to rank highly in a Google search. As well as paying them, you will also need maximise your quality score in order to win first place. Without this you risk losing business so we’re here to help you make your money go further.
The College of Contract Management is committed to your professional development and accordingly, we have created this CPD course to add to your repertoire. The course takes just 10 hours to complete and will be taught through pre-recorded lectures.
This course will ultimately teach you the skills you need to create, develop and optimise a professional Google AdWords campaign that will divert top quality traffic to your website 24/7.
Anyone hoping to become a member of a professional chartered institute needs to build Continuing Professional Development hours. This course will provide you with 10 formal CPD hours. These break down to 4 CPD hours spent attending your live online lectures and a further 6 hours of independent study using the supplementary reading material we will provide for you.
Once you have completed your 10 CPD hours, we will issue you with an electronic, signed Certificate of Completion that will confirm the CPD hours you’ve obtained. This does not require any formal assessment.
Upon completion of this Google AdWords CPD course, you will be able to:
- Set up your Google AdWords account from scratch.
- Understand the theory behind competitive online advertising.
- Explain what keywords are and use them to your business advantage.
- Increase your Quality Score and thereby decrease your cost per click.
- Structure and optimise your account, campaigns, ad groups and keywords lists.
- Analyse keyword data in Excel to utilise your data’s full potential.
- Use tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr to automate your optimisation and generate more useful analyses.
- Monitor your campaign performance.
- Detect problems in your account and resolve them.
- Gain a psychological insight into your customer.
- Set up conversion tracking.
- Track sales, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords.
- Take advantage of competitor reports and customer data for your campaigns.
- Write and A/B test your ads.