Learn whilst you work, improve your career prospects and improve your strategic performance
CMI Level 7 Certificate Strategic Management and Leadership course, is aimed at managers who are already involved at a level where managerial strategy implementation crucial, and it furnishes candidates with the knowledge and skills set to implement fundamental management and leadership models within their organisation. It is also a solid investment in their future career prospects.
- Improve your strategic management and leadership skills, utilise the processes in your day to day work, and enhance your ability to apply them at a strategic level within your workplace
- Use your CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership course to move onto studying for even higher degrees, for example, top up MBAs. RQF Level 7 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours, a Bachelor’s Degree, a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), a Graduate Diploma and a Graduate Certificate
- Apply your new skill set directly to real-life scenarios and reap the improvement benefits within your work environment
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge to current and future employers and prove your commitment to professional development
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential
- This live online leadership and management course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- The CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership course is nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
Why choose us?
- Learn whilst you are working
- Attend live online lectures by experienced lecturers
- All live lectures will be scheduled during non-working hours
- Interact with the lecturers during the live online lectures
- Access to video recordings of the lectures if you missed the live session
- Our highly qualified and experienced lecturers are committed to helping you realise your true potential
- The College has achieved accreditation status from the leading professional industry body (CMI)
The CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership offers you, Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma Level
Learners need to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits from the units listed below.
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager (credit value 6)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (credit value 7)
- Financial Management (credit value 7)
- Strategic Information Management (credit value 9)
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project (credit value 10)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (credit value 9)
- Financial Planning (credit value 6)
- Developing a Marketing Strategy (credit value 6)
- Strategic Project Management (credit value 6)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (credit value 7)
- Strategic Planning (credit value 9)
- Strategic Human Resource Planning (credit value 8)
- Strategic Leadership (credit value 7)
- Strategic Leadership Practice (credit value 7)
- Introduction to Strategic Management and Leadership (credit value 10)
- Developing Risk Management Strategies (credit value 9)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (credit value 9)
- Minimum age 19 years plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior managerial role
- Course materials will be delivered through the College Moodle (study portal)
- Live online lectures will be held enabling you to ask questions during your lectures
- Interaction with your fellow students
- Study from the convenience of your home whilst having all the benefits and feel of a class room
- The Lecturer’s computer screen will be shared with the help of video conferencing technology.
- One written assignment per unit, no final examination
Period of Study
The Certificate can be gained within 3 months.
Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership – CMI Level 7 (2 Units)
Learn whilst you are working
- Total fee £460 + CMI Registration Fee £226.80
If you wish to choose a monthly payment plan via direct debit, the upfront fee £250 and £54 x 5 months (from the 2nd month).
Please note that the full payment is discounted than the monthly payment plan.
Additionally, the CMI Registration Fee £226.80 will be payable to the college on enrolment.
Course fees cover study materials, live lectures, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
If you need to discuss anything, please contact the College at email@example.com or our international centres/career advisers directly. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment or unit payment. You will not be awarded for any partial or unit completion