Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
Cost: Full Payment (incl the NCFE Fee £200) £ 609
RQF (Government registered course)
Awarded by the NCFE
Study that Fits your Schedule
A step up from the Level 2 Certificate, the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration takes you deeper into the world of business and teaches you how to survive there. This course will give you the skills you need in order to thrive in more responsible roles. While the Level 2 Certificate improves your personal professional development, the Level 3 Certificate gives you the tools to help your company. The course will enable you to create business documents, supervise others and contribute to wider organisational change. By doing your best for your employer, you are meanwhile doing the best for yourself and your career.
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration is awarded by the NCFE, one of the UK’s leading training providers. This qualification is recognised by employers and thus will show them that you are a committed and capable professional. Because of the flexible hours and live online nature of the College of Contract Management’s teaching, you can continue with work or college while you study for this qualification. Together with our manageable payment plan, these factors make the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration a valuable addition to your CV and a sound investment in your career.
- Give yourself an edge above other candidates in the job market with a nationally recognised qualification.
- The course will prepare you for the workplace then help you to avoid beginner mistakes.
- Impress your employer while you build your confidence as a professional.
- Learning online means you don’t need to travel, therefore saving time and money.
- Our lectures are live so you can speak to your lecturer during the lesson. You can also discuss topics with your classmates, thereby giving you the benefits of a classroom from home.
- If you miss a lecture, you can watch a recording of it later at a time that suits you.
- We generally schedule our live online lectures at weekends to suit your schedule.
In order to be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, you must successfully complete the 3 mandatory units plus 4 of the optional units below.
- 1. Principles of Business
- 2. Business Communication and Information
- 3. Principles and Methods of Administration
Optional (choose 4 units from Units 4-19 listed below)
- 4. The Development and Implementation of Information Systems
- 5. Improving Business Performance
- 6. Developing and Delivering Presentations
- 7. Building, Managing and Administering Legal Files
- 8. Using Business Data and Bespoke Business Documents
- 9. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- 10. Managing Performance and Conflict in the Workplace
- 11. Delivering Customer Service
- 12. Digital Marketing and Researching
- 13. Principles of Marketing Stakeholder Relationships
- 14. Principles of Market Research
- 15. Marketing and Evaluation
- 16. Understanding the Customer Service Environment
- 17. Understand the Legal Context of Business
- 18. Principles of Social Media in a Business
- 19. Leadership and Management
Learners must be aged 16 or above in order to do this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already got a Level 2 qualification.
- Upon payment, we will then give you access to Moodle. This will be your course hub, from here you can access your lectures, lecture recordings, timetable, course materials and messages.
- Additionally, we will send you a link every week to the latest live online lecture.
- Your lecturer will deliver interactive live online lectures using shared-screen software.
- You can speak to your classmates during the lecture then add them as Friends on Moodle.
- Towards the end each module you will be required to complete a written assignment.
Period of Study
In order to achieve the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, you will need to assign 210 hours to study. This usually takes approximately 1 year, but may take a shorter or longer time, depending on the individual.
In order to earn the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, you must show that you have achieved all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of your modules. Therefore, you will create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates that you have achieved all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio can include (but in no particular order):
- Learner’s proof of work
- Assessor observation – completed observational checklists and related action plans
- Witness testimony
- Record of professional discussion
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Learner and peer reports
You will receive a Pass or Fail, correspondingly, grades are not awarded. A unit certificate can be requested for learners who don’t achieve their full qualification but who have achieved at least one whole unit. The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration is internally assessed by the College of Contract Management but externally moderated by the NCFE.
Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration – £409
Monthly Payment Option
The first payment is £300 (includes the NCFE fee of £200) then a £62 direct debit for 6 consecutive months.
If you need to discuss anything then please contact the college. The start date of your course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course, meanwhile the enrolment date is the date of your payment.