Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
Cost: Full Payment (incl the NCFE Fee £200) £ 609
RQF (Government registered course)
Part Time Course
You can learn whilst you are working
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. It is perfect for learners who wish to pursue a career in business administration, a career with many exciting opportunities. They will learn how to manage information, plan events and meetings and give informative presentations. Furthermore, they will gain valuable knowledge of all aspects of communication systems and processes, understand how to create bespoke business documents and learn how to supervise others, contribute and adapt to wider departmental or organisational change. They will be able to find a rewarding and promising position in a variety of industries and job roles.
The course is designed to help you become a highly skilled professional. The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work successfully in a highly skilled role in business administration.
This well-established qualification is set to level 3 and gives learners skills to study independently and develop excellent organisational skills preparing them for a career in business administration.
This course is the right choice if you wish to work as a highly skilled individual in a business environment.
This qualification helps learners to develop knowledge and skills that employers look for when filling a job role. The skills range from familiar ‘essential skills’ like team work, independent learning and problem solving, to more complex skills such as:
- Understanding work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organisation.
- Personal manners and appropriate behaviour
- Professional dress code and office/business etiquette
- Business-like interpersonal skills
- Professional & appropriate communication skills
- Supporting colleagues
- Skills shortages in the industry
- Easy employment opportunities
- Office based position
- This course will fit in with employers’ needs
- You will be a greater asset to your employer by increasing company income
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge
- You can learn whilst you are working
- You will attend live online lectures conducted by first class British lecturers
- It will enable you to perform very well in highly demanding business environments
- All live lectures will be conducted online
To be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, learners are required to successfully complete the 5 mandatory units and 2 optional units.
Unit 01 Principles of business
Unit 02 Principles of business communication and information
Unit 03 Principles of administration
Optional (you need to choose 4 units from units 04-19 listed below)
Unit 04 Understand the development and implementation of an information system
Unit 05 Understand how to improve business performance
Unit 06 Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
Unit 07 Understand how to build, manage and administer legal files
Unit 08 Understand how to use business data and bespoke business documents
Unit 09 Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Unit 10 Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
Unit 11 Understand how to deliver customer service
Unit 12 Principles of digital marketing and research
Unit 13 Principles of marketing stakeholder relationships
Unit 14 Principles of market research
Unit 15 Principles of marketing and evaluation
Unit 16 Understand the customer service environment
Unit 17 Understand the legal context of business
Unit 18 Principles of social media within a business
Unit 19 Principles of leadership and management
Learners must be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification. (However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification).
- Course materials will be delivered through our online study portal
- Live online & recording lectures will be held, and you can ask questions during your lectures
- You can interact with your fellow course students
- You will study from the convenience of your home but feel as if you are in a classroom
- The Lecturer’s computer screen will be shared by utilising video conferencing software
Period of Study
- Level 3 can be achieved in a year, but depending on the learner’s motivation can be achieved quicker.
- Study time: 210 hours
- Course format: Online live lectures
- Assignments: 7 (3 mandatory & 4 optional)
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units. Grades are not awarded. A unit certificate can be requested for learners who don’t achieve their full qualification but who have achieved at least one whole unit.
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration is internally assessed and externally moderated. Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria. On completion of each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own. The Assessor must countersign this.
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio can include (in no particular order):
- Learner’s proof of work
- Assessor observation – completed observational checklists and related action plans
- Witness testimony
- Record of professional discussion
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Learner and peer reports
Level 3. Certificate in Principles of Business Administration – £409
If you need to discuss anything, please contact the college. The start date of your course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment.