Professional Diploma in CAD (Computer-Aided Design) | CAD Courses
Online CAD courses such as this Professional Diploma are highly beneficial for those who work within the construction industry. It can help give professionals a competitive edge over other businesses.
Computer-Aided Design refers to a number of different software’s which are used to create drawings (designs). Additionally, a number of different industries use this software as it can be used to create 2D and 3D illustrations. For architects, the introduction of CAD meant that their drawings of structures could be created accurately. Moreover, the ability of the computer to calculate measurements allows for ease of use and highly productive work. Furthermore, using CAD is more likely to achieve success, due to the accuracy of the software. With traditional means of design, there can be some errors and inconsistencies.
CAD courses, however, are not only useful for those such as architects but many of those who work within design and the construction industry need to understand how to navigate the software. Furthermore, individuals such as Planning Engineers benefit from CAD courses.
This course could allow you to progress into professional positions such as a CAD technician. They are also known as a draughtsperson. They use CAD software to plan and design for a variety of industries including engineering, construction and manufacturing. Therefore, your options are not limited after taking this course. For example, you could use it to add to your professional abilities to build up your career or you could choose to focus your career solely on CAD.
CAD Courses Key Benefits
CAD Courses Key Benefits
There are a number of different benefits to this CAD course. Here is a list of just a few:
- Advance your ability to plan and design
- Understand how to create 3D and 2D drawings
- Learn online with a flexible schedule
- Learn how to calculate dimensions with CAD
- Plan how to make your construction project as optimal as possible
- Experiment with many different options using CAD
- CAD courses can give you the competitive edge
- Gain a reputable professional diploma
- Increase your employability within the construction industry
- For those who have some previous experience in the construction or designing industry, this CAD course is for you. However, this course is open to all applicants. Despite this, if you are inexperienced then please contact us so that we can assess your CV and determine if the course would fit you.
CAD Course Delivery
CAD Course Delivery
What is the Course Delivery Process?
Live lectures deliver this CAD course. Additionally, our online platform known as Moodle will allow you to access learning materials and recorded lectures.
Our lecturers will offer you comprehensive teaching to a professional standard. Additionally, they have many years of experience in the industry and are highly experienced in all aspects of CAD. Moreover, you will be able to discuss with your lecturer any concerns and questions you may have. In addition to your lecturer, you will be able to network with other students taking the course. You may meet students from all across the world.
We try and find the most convenient times to hold the lectures. Therefore, they are usually on weekends or evenings so that most students have reasonable access. This will allow you to learn alongside full time working.
How Long is the Course?
This CAD course has an expected duration of around 6-9 months. However, the length of time it takes will depend on your work ethic and dedication. You will be expected to carry out independent work. This work will be done outside of lecture times. Indeed, this ensures that you reinforce your learning and use a variety of learning techniques.
Many students can complete this course quicker than other diplomas they have taken which makes it the perfect choice for those who have other commitments.
What is the Assessment Process?
At the end of the course, you will have to complete an assignment. You will be able to complete this from home in your own time. Therefore, you will not have to travel anywhere to complete any exams. Evidently, the majority of students who take this online course prefer their assignment process to traditional exams. This is because they have more flexibility and have the chance to show their skills with reduced pressure.
- The full course fee for the CAD course is £1,728
- For those who seek a more affordable way to pay for their learning, we do offer our monthly payment plan.
- Pay Monthly: an upfront fee of £297 and a monthly direct debit of £297 for 6 consecutive months (Month 1 – Month 6, inclusive).