Pearson NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management Online Programme
Awarded by Pearson Edexcel
- No expiration
- CITB Levy Available
- Can enrol any time
- Open to worldwide applications
Subscription Fee: Monthly Direct Debit Payment Plan: £399 upfront fee and £399 x 7 months (Starting from Month 1 to Month 7 inclusive). All costs are inclusive of VAT.
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management
Equivalent to a degree level qualification, this NVQ Level 6 in Site Management is designed to help increase your skills and understanding as well as enhance your career prospects. Taking only 1 – 3 months to complete, this course is perfect for those looking to progress sooner than later. In addition to its short course length, the NVQ Level 6 also hosts numerous other benefits that put it above alternative qualifications.
Those who complete the NVQ Level 6 in Site Management will be eligible for both a CSCS Black Manager’s Card and MCIOB status. Obtaining a CSCS Black card will give you a notable advantage when applying for work. The Black Card is highly sought after by employers because it acts as evidence that you have proven managerial success. Furthermore, you are eligible to apply for the CITB Levy should you wish to make use of the scheme. Yet, one of the most prevalent benefits is the method in which an NVQ is delivered.
NVQ Level 6 Benefits
The main attraction of the NVQ is that rather than learning afresh, you gain your qualification by compiling a portfolio of your achievements at work. This Site Management NVQ, therefore, assesses your managerial competence and the breadth of your technical skills. With this course you won’t be faced with any exams or assignments.
Moreover, since this Diploma is designed for experienced professionals, it made sense to provide a course that will fit around your work schedule. Consequently, the College of Contract Management aims to provide you with a flexible and accessible way to get your NVQ Level 6. In addition, our Assessors will visit your construction site in person while our administrators will provide you with live online, email or phone support for any guidance you may need. Above all, you can complete the course in your own time at a pace that suits you.
- Gain the NVQ Level 6 Diploma which is the vocational equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Get your qualification using your career achievements, rather than studying new content. You will only need to learn a little extra health and safety information.
- Qualify to apply for the CSCS Black Card.
- Potentially then progress to becoming an MCIOB by additionally taking your Professional Review.
- Progress to an AssocRICS through the direct entry pathway.
- Qualify to progress to the NVQ Level 7, which is correspondingly equivalent to a Master’s Degree, and
- Improve your employability and consequently your salary.
Why choose us?
- Online site observations completed by experienced Assessors.
- Live online support throughout your NVQ Level 6 Diploma course.
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by several awarding bodies and chartered institutions, such as the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education.
- A flexible programme that you can complete at your own pace, and
- Competitive price.
Building and Civil Engineering – Units:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships.
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance.
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace.
- Monitoring Construction-Related Project Activities.
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards.
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes.
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-Related Workplace.
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams.
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams.
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability.
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation.
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Requirements.
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery.
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials.
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures.
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria.
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs.
- Evaluating Feedback and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace.
There are no formal entry requirements to enrol for your NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management, however, the qualification is about gathering evidence that your achievements at work meet the objectives of each module. Therefore, you must be aged 18 or above and have enough site management work experience to be able to meet the standards.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us on 01420 481681 or firstname.lastname@example.org, wherefore we will then assess your suitability for the course.
Otherwise, if you have enrolled without qualifying to take this course, we will refund your full payment without any deduction.
Period of Study
How long this course takes you is up to you. For example, some of the most experienced candidates can complete it in 1-3 months while for others it can take a few years. It entirely depends on your motivation and experience.
Course Delivery and Assessment
- Upon enrolment, you will have both an administration and assessor induction to ensure you understand the structure of the NVQ and to answer any questions you have. Your assessor will guide you in terms of the evidence required and make a plan of action to complete.
- You will have access to your own City & Guilds Learning Assistant e-portfolio.
- Your dedicated Assessor will be on hand to ensure you are gathering the appropriate evidence to meet the criteria.
- You will be required to attend online Professional Discussions and Site Observations to record your knowledge as evidence.
The total course fee for the NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management is £2,040 (including VAT & Pearson fee).
This price is set for UK students, whereas the costs for international students may vary. Therefore, contact you if you are unsure.
Monthly Payment Option:
Monthly Direct Debit Payment Plan: £324 upfront fee and £324 x 7 months (Starting from Month 1 to Month 7 inclusive). Further, all costs are inclusive of VAT.
However, it is cheaper to pay in full compared to the total of the monthly instalments.
Furthermore, if you have any questions about the NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management course then please contact the College at email@example.com or 01420481681 or Live Chat.
In addition, we will provide you will full details of every aspect of the course during the Induction.
Finally, the enrolment date will be the date of your full payment or unit payment. Further, you will not get your Diploma or any other award for any partial or unit completion.