NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management , Onsite and Online Programme
Awarding Body is Pearson Edexcel
Various Payment Plans Available
NVQ Level 6 is one of the most highly respected qualifications in the construction sector. The UK Government introduced the NVQ as a vocational equivalent to academic qualifications. The main attraction of the NVQ is that rather than learning afresh, you gain your qualification by compiling a portfolio of your achievements at work. This Site Management NVQ, therefore, assesses your managerial competence and the breadth of your technical skills.
The Level 6 Diploma is the vocational equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree and as a result, will enhance your career. One of the most glittering prizes that having an NVQ Level 6 Diploma could win you is the CSCS Black Manager’s Card. The Black Card is highly sought after by employers because it acts as evidence that you have proven managerial success.
Since this Diploma is designed for experienced professionals, it made sense to provide a course that will fit around your work schedule. The College of Contract Management aims to provide you with a flexible and accessible way to get your NVQ Level 6. Our Assessors will visit your construction site in person while our administrators will provide you with live online, email or phone support for any guidance you may need. Above all, you can complete the course in your own time at a pace that suits you.
- Gain the NVQ Level 6 Diploma which is the vocational equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Get your qualification using your career achievements, rather than studying new content. You will only need to learn a little extra health and safety information.
- Qualify to apply for the CSCS Black Card.
- Potentially then progress to becoming an MCIOB by additionally taking your Professional Review.
- Progress to an AssocRICS through the direct entry pathway.
- Qualify to progress to the NVQ Level 7, which is correspondingly equivalent to a Master’s Degree.
- Improve your employability and consequently your salary.
Why choose us?
- On-site visits by experienced Assessors across mainland England.
- Live online or telephone support throughout your NVQ Level 6 Diploma course.
- We use a virtual study platform called Moodle in order to help you organise your studies.
- Real lecturers from British universities tutor you, thus giving you the highest quality of education that an online course can offer.
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by several awarding bodies and chartered institutions, such as the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education.
- A flexible programme that you can complete at your own pace.
- Competitive price.
You have the option of following one of five specialist pathways for your Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Site Management. These pathways include:
- 1. Building and Civil Engineering
Mandatory units: 1-19.
- 2. Highways and Maintenance Repair
Mandatory units: 1-10, 13, 14, 15, 18, 20, and 21. | Optional units: 11, 12, 16, 17, 19, 22.
- 3. Residential Development
Mandatory units: 9, 11, 12 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23. | Optional units: 10, 14, 23.
- 4. Conservation
Mandatory units: 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24. | Optional units: 10, 11, 12, 19, 21, 22.
- 5. Demolition
Mandatory units: 11, 12, 13, 14, 22, 25. | Optional units: 9, 10, 15, 16, 18, 21.
NVQ Level 6 Units List for All Pathways
- 1: Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships.
- 2: Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance.
- 3: Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare.
- 4: Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace.
- 5: Monitoring Construction-Related Project Activities.
- 6: Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards.
- 7: Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes.
- 8: Managing Personal Development in a Construction-Related Workplace.
- 9: Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams.
- 10: Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams.
- 11: Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability.
- 12: Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation.
- 13: Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Requirements.
- 14: Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery.
- 15: Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials.
- 16: Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures.
- 17: Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria.
- 18: Controlling Project Quantities and Costs.
- 19: Evaluating Feedback and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace.
- 20: Planning Highways Maintenance or Repair Activities.
- 21: Providing and Monitoring Construction-Related Customer Service.
- 22: Managing the Handover of a Construction Project.
- 23: Planning and Scheduling the Maintenance or Remedial Activities of Property, Systems or Services.
- 24: Planning Historical Conservation/Restoration Activities.
- 25: Planning Demolition Activities.
There are no formal entry requirements to enrol for your NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management, however, the qualification is about gathering evidence that your achievements at work meet the objectives of each module. Therefore, you must be aged 18 or above and have enough site management work experience to be able to meet the standards.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us on 01420 481681 or [email protected], wherefore we will then assess your suitability for the course.
Otherwise, if you have enrolled without qualifying to take this course, we will refund your full payment without any deduction.
Period of Study
How long this course takes you is up to you. Some of the most experienced candidates can complete it in 2 months while for others it can take a few years. It entirely depends on your motivation and experience.
Course Delivery and Assessment
- You will be able to find a variety of course material on our online learning platform (Moodle). This is where you will find the additional health and safety information that you need to know in order to complete your NVQ Level 6 Diploma.
- Your Assessor will conduct 2-3 site visits in order to see your managerial skills in practice.
- We assess you by your portfolio of evidence together with the site visits.
The total course fee for the NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management is £ 2,148 (including £100 Pearson fee).
This price is set for UK students, whereas the costs for international students may vary.
Monthly Payment Option:
- £423 upfront fee for the first month, including £100 Pearson fee.
- £323 x 7 instalments (Month 1 to Month 7, inclusive).
However, it is cheaper to pay in full compared to the total of the monthly instalments.
If you have any questions about the NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management course then please contact the College at [email protected] or 01420481681 or Live Chat.
We will provide you will full details of every aspect of the course during the Induction.
The enrolment date will be the date of your full payment or unit payment. You will not get your Diploma or any other award for any partial or unit completion.