Cyber Security is of paramount importance in any business. Cyber attackers have come a long way from the Morris Worm or the Phantom Virus. With the global economy’s ever-increasing dependence on IT systems, cyber-attacks can cost millions of pounds in damages. Additionally, GDPR law means that businesses are required to protect personal data from hackers. No organisation wants an emulation of the Ashley Maddison scandal of 2015. Therefore, employers will invest in talented cybersecurity experts to keep their IT systems safe.
As a result, the College of Contract Management has developed a Professional Diploma in Cyber Security course for anyone interested in capitalising on this booming industry. This live online course will fit around your schedule and award you a valuable qualification.
- Develop further knowledge in Cyber Security for the benefit of your business and personal skillset.
- Qualify to apply to become a Chartered MCICES.
- Improve your employability.
- Raise your salary.
- Complete over 3 – 5 years with our flexible programme.
- Spread the cost with our monthly payment plan option.
- Manageable timetable that doesn’t interfere with your work life.
- We use a virtual study platform called Moodle to help you organise your studies.
- Experienced and expert tutors.
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education, among others.
- We have a great reputation and excellent relationships with many employers in the construction sector.
There are no formal entry requirements needed to do this Cyber Security course, but a basic ability in IT is preferable.
- We will give you access to Moodle, our virtual study platform. From here you will then be able to access your timetable, lecture recordings, source material and messages.
- We hold each of our lectures live online. This maximises your learning experience because it allows you to speak to your lecturer and classmates as you would at university or college.
- We generally hold our live online lectures in the evening at weekends but you can catch up at any time via Moodle.
- Our software allows you and your lecturer to share a screen so that you can work through the course topics together.
Period of Study
The live online Professional Diploma in Cyber Security course takes about 9 months to complete, but it is possible to finish it faster. Any module can be renewed for a further 12 months if you are unable to complete it. Additionally, we award a Certificate of Completion for each module that you pass.