Live Online Project Management Course
The College of Contract Management is offering you the opportunity to study an Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Project Management course from home. This online Project Management course is a fantastic addition to your Bachelor’s degree and above all an introduction to your career in Project Management.
A Project Manager’s goal is to use their resources to make sure a project is completed as efficiently and profitably as possible. As with many skilled positions in the construction industry, there is a global skills shortage in this sector. While more people are choosing to study in subjects such as the Arts, there is increasing demand for those who studied vocational disciplines, including construction. Unfortunately, many people who would like to gain these qualifications also want or need to continue to work full-time. This flexible live online course offers a solution.
Our Project Management course provides you with the knowledge bank and skills base you need to begin your career as a Project Manager. You will be able to handle the process of completing a project as well as the organisation and people skills required of a manager. The live online course is a postgraduate programme worth 50 credits.
You’ll be able to study for and then receive your Advanced Diploma entirely online. You will attend our live online lectures from the comfort of your own home. Our lectures are live so hence you will be able to ask questions, debate and discuss topics with your lecturer and classmates. This thus gives you a classroom feel without the time and expense of travelling to one. Furthermore, we record our lectures so that you can catch up at any time.
This Project Management course is therefore a logical and practical step for anyone serious about pursuing the subject as a career.
Key Benefits of our Project Management Course
- 50 credits under European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
- Postgraduate level Advanced Diploma.
- 6 – 9 month programme.
- Live online lectures.
- You can fit learning around your working life.
- You can learn from home.
- All lectures will be scheduled at non-working hours such as weekday evening and weekends.
- Senior British University Lecturers who have over 40 years’ industrial experience in this sector.
- Value-added and economically favourable.
- Progress your career towards more senior roles and a higher salary.
- Enable you to take advantage of a global skills shortage in Project Management.
- Maximise profit for your employer.
- Gain a through knowledge along with the essential skills needed to work as a successful Project Management professional.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or any Construction Studies; and
- Minimum two years’ of work experience specifically in construction projects; and
- English language proficiency
Project Management Course Structure
Your modules are:
- PPM250 Development of Construction Procedures
- PPM220 Construction Financial Management and Procurement
- PPM230 Construction Law and Contracts
- PPM240 Construction Site Operations
- PPM350 Health, Safety and Environment
- PPM320 Construction Claims
- PPM330 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- PPM360 Construction Resource Management
Method of Delivery
We aim to bring the highest possible quality of teaching to your Project Management course, while maintaining the flexibility of learning online. Our lecturers teach in British universities and accordingly apply the same teaching methods to the virtual classroom as the physical one.
In order to help you organise yourself, we give you access to Moodle, our virtual study platform. From Moodle you will be able to watch your lecture recordings, check your timetable, access your learning resources and message your lecturer and friends from the course.
Period of Study
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice Contract Management course is a 6 – 9 month programme. Altogether, it includes 760 hours of learning. This includes you 2 -4 hours of guided learning per week in addition to a few hours of independent learning.
You will be required to complete assignments towards the end of each module. You will then be able to revise or resubmit your assignments if your results are unsatisfactory.
The total course fee is £1,788.
You have the option of using our monthly payment plan.
This consists of an upfront fee of £275 then a monthly direct debit of £275 for 6 consecutive months.
However, paying in full offers a discounted fee in comparison to the monthly payment plan.
The start date of your Project Managment course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment, or partial payment to a particular module.