Construction Management Course (Live Online)
A Construction Manager is one of the most fundamental members of any building project. From choosing the location right through to the grand opening, the Construction Project Manager is involved in the entire process of building a new structure. If you think you could lead a construction team but don’t have the experience or qualifications you need, consider this Construction Management course.
Advanced Diploma is a great way to begin your career. Whether you want to go straight into work or progress to university, this qualification will help you there. The aim of the course is to give you a varied and thorough understanding of all aspects of Construction Management and to set you apart from the rest in the eyes of future employers. Advanced Diplomas are well-respected industry qualification for construction management students and employers value the skills that you gain on the programme. It can lead to a fantastic professional career for men and women in the construction industry.
The construction management course will help you to become a qualified professional with in-demand, vocational skills. It takes more than a rounded knowledge of construction to become a Construction Project Manager. You need to be able to communicate, negotiate and make decisions for the benefit of both your team and your project. On this course you will build these lifelong skills that will benefit you throughout your career.
This is a (live online) level 5 construction management course with 240 credits so you can take it from wherever you are in the world. The College of Contract Management offers live online courses styled for those who want to continue to work full-time while they gain their qualifications. You can ask questions to the lecturer during the session like classroom session via voice or chat. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available in our Moodle (Virtual Study Platform). You will feel like in a classroom environment with our live online lectures.
Whether you have family responsibilities or want to get some money in the bank before you progress to university, the Advanced Diploma in Construction Management is a valuable asset to your CV. The majority of universities accept these advanced diploma awards in their admissions process. This well established UK qualification is set at an intermediate undergraduate level and places academic theory within a practical context as well as enabling you to pass a degree with honours or distinction in any university in the United Kingdom or overseas.
The Advanced Certificate in Construction Management can be achieved at first-year completion and Advanced Diploma in Construction Management can be achieved at two years completion. You can expedite the course completion within 12-18 months if you wish to follow couple of modules through our Moodle. The construction managers earn £27,000 at start and the experienced construction managers earn average income £70,000 in accordance with National Career Service. This diploma course is the right choice if you wish to work as a Construction Management Professional or if you want to go to university to follow a BSc course.
- Global skills shortage
- Plenty of job opportunities with higher pay
- Lucrative career path
- Improved employability
- You can progress to a Bachelor’s Degree at university
- Flexible study schedule that means you don’t need to sacrifice work or family
- Studying live online course saves your time and money
- This Construction Management course meets employers’ needs
- This Construction Management course gives a wide range of knowledge and transferable skills
- The lectures will be conducted by first-class British lecturers who teach at largest UK universities
- You will receive the highest possible quality of teaching
- You can learn from anywhere if you have good internet connection with a computer/tablet
The course takes 2 years to complete. Each academic year will be made up of 6 core modules. Your performance will be assessed by an open is made up of two years. Each year programme contents have 6 core modules. Students performance will be assessed by open book online exams (assignments). When you click the each module you can find the details of course curriculum.
- Fundamental of Engineering Drawings
- Construction and Civil Engineering Technology
- Managing Sustainable Construction
- Project Management
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Tendering and Procurement
- Commercial Management
- Measurement and Estimating
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
- Value Engineering
- Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution
In order to apply for the Advanced Diploma in Construction management course, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old, and
- Have a minimum GCSE Grade C in both Maths and English (or international equivalent), or
- Have a level 3 qualification in Engineering/Science, or
- If you feel you have relevant experience or qualifications that do not appear on this list, please don’t hesitate to send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org One of our Course Administrators will be happy to advise you.
- You will have access to Moodle, our virtual study platform. From here you will be able to access your timetable, lecture recordings, source material and messages.
- Each of our lectures is held live online. This maximises your learning experience because it allows you to speak to your lecturer and classmates as you would at university.
- We generally hold our live online lectures in the evening at weekends but you can catch up any time via Moodle.
- Our software allows you and your lecturer to share a screen so that you can work through the course topics together.
Period of Study
This a two year construction management course. We will invite you to 2 or 3 live online lectures a week but attendance is not mandatory, you can catch up at your convenience. We strongly recommend spending a few hours a week on individual study.
- Each Module will take 8 weeks to complete
You will take an open book exam (assignment) for each module from home and you will have 6 weeks to complete it. If you have any valid reason extension of time will be given. If you failed to submit your assignment works within the allowed period, you will be offered maximum Pass grade rather than Merit or Distinction. You will have the chance to revise or retake your exams if you fail. The second attempt will be offer at free of cost however further attempts will be at extra cost. Further, the college will organise group study and develop presenting skills of students.
Total course fee per year is £2,736 so total fee for the 2 year course is £5,472
Year 1 – £2,736
Year 2 – £2,736
For full payment we accept most credit cards, cheques or BACS.
Alternatively, we do offer a monthly direct debit plan
Monthly Direct Debit
For the monthly payment plan, the first month will require an upfront payment of £270, and a monthly subscription £270 for 23 months from month 1 to month 23. However, the full payment is discounted than the monthly payment plan.
You can start immediately. The start date of your construction management course is dependant on your date of enrolment. The enrolment date is the date that your agreed payment is received. You will not be awarded for any partial or module completion.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or Email or Telephone. Alternatively you can contract our Admissions Administrators or Course Administrators through LinkedIn or any other source of contact.