Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management | Live Online Course
Human Resource Management Course (Part-Time)
Easy Payment Plan Available
Study that Fits your Schedule
Human Resource Managers are responsible for hiring and managing a company’s staff. It’s a highly responsible job that is correspondingly highly-paid. As well as compassion, communication and organisation, HR Managers need to be able to develop effective strategies to keep their staff as happy as possible. We designed the Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management course to train you to be a highly-skilled HR professional. The course will teach you how to analyse, adapt and create strategies to deal with finding talent, hiring, negotiating salaries, conflict and above all, motivation.
The Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management is a Level 5 qualification, therefore ranks higher than A-Levels. Getting this qualification allows you to then progress to university, if you choose to, with some universities allowing you entry to the second or even third year. This well-established qualification places academic theory within a practical context at an intermediate undergraduate level. Therefore, it will bring you up to standard and ready to begin a degree. Alternatively, the Advanced Diploma can also lead you straight into industry in HR, Development or Recruitment.
The College of Contract Management aims to provide courses for ambitious people who want to continue working while they get their qualifications. We schedule the majority of lectures at weekends and even provide recordings so that you can study at a time that fits your schedule. Our lectures are live, so you can ask questions and discuss topics just as you would in a classroom. Providing our courses online also allows us to keep the prices lower than other colleges, so you can be confident that taking your Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management with us is an investment in your future.
- Be thoroughly trained to work as a highly-skilled Human Resource Management or another HR professional.
- Get a Level 5 qualification on your CV. This could be a top-up from or an alternative to A-Levels, which are only Level 3.
- Qualify to apply to go to university and study for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be a valuable asset to your employer.
- Improve your employability and salary.
- Continue to work while you study as well as save money by studying online.
- Live online or telephone support throughout your Diploma course.
- We use a virtual study platform called Moodle to help you organise your studies.
- Real lecturers from British universities tutor you, thus giving you the highest quality of education that an online course can offer.
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education, among others.
- A flexible programme that you can complete at your own pace.
- A competitive price and monthly payment plan option that will help you to spread the cost.
The Human Resource Management course takes 1 year to complete. It consists of the 6 core modules listed below:
- Employment Law and Managing Employment Relations
- Organisational Behaviour
- Employee Resourcing and Talent Management
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Human Resource Management Practice
- International Human Resource Management
You will be assessed through 1 open-book online exam per module, which you will have a few weeks to complete.
In order to be accepted onto the Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management course, you must meet the following requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old, and
- Have a minimum Grade C in GCSE English and 2 other GCSE subjects. We also accepted alternatives to GCSEs, as well as a Level 3 qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
If you have relevant experience in Human Resource Management but not the above qualifications then please email your latest CV to email@example.com.
- Upon payment, we will then give you access to Moodle. This will thereupon be your course hub, from here you can access your lectures, lecture recordings, timetable, course materials and messages.
- We will also send you a link every week to the latest live online lecture.
- Your lecturer will deliver interactive live online lectures using shared-screen software.
- You can speak to your classmates during the lecture then add them as Friends on Moodle.
- Later in each module, we will set up your open-book exam. You will have a few weeks to complete this and you are allowed to refer to the source material to help you.
Period of Study
Each module is 8 weeks long, therefore the live online Human Management Course takes approximately 48 weeks, or up to 1 year to complete.
Each lecture is 2 hours long and we will invite you to 1 or 2 a week. Additionally, you’ll need to allocate a few hours every week to independent study. There will be extra study sessions available during exam time.
You will be permitted to retake any open-book exams that you fail.
The total course fee is £2370.
You can pay this in full. Alternatively, you may wish to choose our monthly payment plan. This will involve a monthly direct debit of £234 for 11 consecutive months, as well as a £234 upfront fee when you start.
Additional Information: If you need to discuss anything then please contact the College directly. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 1420 481681 or live chat during working hours. As this is a rolling module by module course, it doesn’t matter what order you take them in, therefore you can start immediately. We do not award for any partial or module completion. At the successful completion of 6 modules, we will award you an Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management.