Learn whilst you work, improve your career prospects and improve your strategic performance
Being a manager means that you are responsible for guiding your team towards your collective business goals. Moreover, the strategy you use in order to achieve your company’s goals can make or break a business. Importantly, Strategic Management involves analysing where your business is currently and why, envisioning where you want it to be, then creating a plan that will get you there. Since this involves such a high level of responsibility, it makes sense to get as much training as possible to give you and your company the best chance of success.
Moreover, the College of Contract Management is offering the opportunity to study the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership through our live online course. Importantly, it is designed to teach you the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills you need in order to become a confident and successful leader.
Furthermore, the CMI Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership is split into 3 awards – the Certificate, the Diploma and the Extended Diploma. The Diploma is ideal for managers who are experienced in leadership but are serious about moving into more strategy-focused roles. Moreover, the Diploma course is considerably longer than the Certificate course and covers more topics in order to further develop your knowledge and skillset.
Further, it is an RQF Level 7, therefore, the qualification is globally recognised as equivalent to Master’s degree level. It is a shorter route to progressing to an MBA and above all can qualify you to apply for a CMI Chartered Membership (CMgr MCIMI). Hence this course will be a prestigious addition to your CV and a valuable investment in your career.
- Develop as a professional and a leader.
- Learn how to analyse and develop strategies.
- Have a Masters-level qualification on your CV from the Chartered Management Institute.
- Have Affiliate Membership of the CMI while you study.
- Qualify to apply to become a CMgr MCIMI.
- Improve your employability in managerial roles.
- Boost your earning potential.
- Prove your commitment to professional development and capability in strategic management to your current or future employers.
- All credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline.
- Qualify to later progress to a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Reap the financial and career rewards that come as a result of implementing your new strategic management skills to your business.
Why choose us?
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education, among others.
- Real lecturers from British universities teach you, thus giving you the highest quality of education an online course can offer.
- Spread the cost with our monthly payment plan option.
- Manageable timetable that therefore doesn’t interfere with your work life.
- We deliver all online lectures live in order to provide you with an interactive, classroom-like experience. Therefore, you can ask your lecturer questions in real-time and discuss topics with your classmates.
- We record all our lectures so that even if you miss one you can catch up, but we generally schedule the live online lectures at weekends.
- We use a virtual study platform called Moodle in order to help you organise your studies.
You’ll need to earn a minimum of 37 credits by completing any 5 or 6 of modules below. If you are interested in more modules, we recommend that you consider taking the Extended Diploma instead. On the other hand, if you would rather take fewer modules, please have a look at the Certificate course.
Group A (30 credits required)
- 701 – Strategic Leadership
Credit Value: 11
- 702 – Leadership and Developing People to Optimise Performance
Credit Value: 10
- 703 – Collaboration and Partnerships
Credit Value: 7
- 704 – Developing Organisational Strategy
Credit Value: 9
- 710 – Marketing Strategy
Credit Value: 8
- 712 – Strategic Management Project
Credit Value: 10
- 714 – Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
Credit Value: 9
There are no academic requirements needed to enrol on the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management course, however, you must:
- Be at least 19 years old, and
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior management role.
If you are at all unsure of your eligibility to take the course then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our UK team.
- Firstly, upon payment, we will then give you access to Moodle. This will thereupon be your course hub, from here you can access your lectures, lecture recordings, timetable, course materials and messages.
- Then, we will send you a link every week to the latest live online lecture.
- Next, your lecturer will deliver interactive live online lectures using shared-screen software.
- Additionally, you can speak to your classmates during the lecture and add them as Friends on Moodle.
- Finally, towards the end each module you will be required to complete a written assignment, however, there is no final exam.
Period of Study
The CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership takes approximately 8 months to complete.
The total fee for 6 units is £2,012.
The course fees cover the CMI Registration Fee, study materials, live lectures, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until the course has been completed.
Monthly Payment Option
The payment options for this CMI Level 7 course are as follows:
Monthly Direct Debit Payment Plan: £501 upfront fee and £219 x 8 months (Starting from Month 1 to Month 8 inclusive).
Please be aware that paying in full offers a discounted fee compared to the monthly payment plan.
If you have any questions about this CMI Level 7 course, then please contact the College at firstname.lastname@example.org or our UK or International Centres directly.
The enrolment date is the date of your full payment or unit payment. The CMI does not award for any partial or unit completion.