Forensic Schedule Analysis Professional Practice Course
Total Course Fee £1,275
No. of Modules 04
Learn while you work
A Forensic Schedule (or Delay) Analysis will determine the root cause of project delays and its effect on the planned schedule, by choosing an appropriate delay analysis method for the particular project under analysis. The Professional Diploma in Forensic Schedule Analysis offers skills to determine how specific events impact a project schedule.
This course will give you an overview and equip you with skills to quantify delay, determine causation, and assess responsibility and financial consequences of the delay. If you are currently working as a Planner, Planning Engineer, Contract Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineer, Contract Administrator or Commercial Manager, you can develop your career as a Forensic Schedule (or Delay) Analyst which gives you access to positions with higher salaries and desirable positions all over the world.
A forensic schedule analyst will be required to advise about the potential risks of proceeding with a project and taking shortcuts or relying upon the work of others to stay within a very tight budget. So, your position is in higher demand in the construction industry. These skills are sought after worldwide therefore you will be able to find a higher paid job easily.
Why do you need to follow this programme at the College of Contract Management?
This programme will be delivered by industry experts who are highly experienced in forensic schedule analysis, with over significant level of experience with the construction projects in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The programme will be delivered in an interactive and practical format. The courses will include practical examples and case studies. Hence the course content reflects the practical aspects and challenges faced by the professionals and the industry.
- Maximise the revenue and recover potential losses.
- Determine if you are entitled to schedule extensions or delay compensation as a result of certain events.
- Alleviate potential pressure to deliver complex projects on time within budget as a commercial advantage.
- Providing a unifying reference of basic technical principles and guidelines for the application of critical path method (CPM) scheduling in forensic schedule analysis.
- Developing familiarity with contractual entitlements and obligations.
- Increasing the probability of successful resolution of a dispute.
For details of module content, please see the individual course descriptions.
- Module FS 410: Schedules and Primavera
- Module FS 420: Schedule Analysis and Protocols
- Module FS 430: Delay Events
- Module FS 440: Determination
For each Module, there is a written final assignment which will be sent to you for completion by a certain deadline. You can take the modules in any order, one at a time or together. You can also take the final assignment as a combined assignment covering all four modules.
Minimum 2 years managerial or planning experience in the construction or related industry.
If you are currently working in the construction or related industry less than two years or are a fresh graduate, you need to email your CV to email@example.com with a subject line “Am I eligibility to follow the Forensic Schedule Analysis Live Online Programme?” Our Programme Manager will assess your CV and confirm your eligibility.
- Live online lectures
- Course manual for each module
- Lecturer-marked assignments
- Access to your lecturer for help and guidance by email, telephone or live online demo
- Our Moodle Access with the recordings of the lectures and course materials
- Course Guide
- A valid Professional Diploma which is recognised globally
Period of Study
This is a 6 months part-time course
As this is a postgraduate level course, we suggest that you aim to schedule your studies within a 6 months period, allowing part-time study; A maximum 3 years renewal period is available for the course. In case of hardship, you may apply for a five year renewal period limit from enrolment date of your course.
The total course fee is £1,275.
If you wish to choose monthly payment plan via direct debit, £399 the first-month fee and £199 monthly fee for following consecutive 5 months.
Please note that the full payment is £119 discounted than the monthly instalment payment plan.
All costs are subject to VAT.