Forensic Schedule Analysis Professional Practice Course
Total Course Fee £1,788
No. of Modules 4
Study that Fits your Schedule
When constructing and executing a schedule for a construction project, it is essential to be able to predict and analyse any delays. Our course will teach you the Forensic Schedule Analysis methods and techniques that you need in order to do this as effectively as possible. The College of Contract Management’s live online course in Forensic Schedule Analysis will teach you the best methods you need in order to quantify delay, determine causation, assess responsibility and financial consequences of delays. Explore As-Planned vs. As-Built analysis, Time Impact vs. Impacted-as-Planned analysis and look at delay analysis report formats.
Our interactive course is designed to give you the benefits of a classroom environment from the comfort of your own home, without compromising on the quality of teaching. You’ll be taught by senior experts in the field with extensive teaching experience. The course schedule fits around your work life, therefore making it an affordable investment in your career.
Forensic Schedule Analysis is an in-demand skill in the construction sector. By the end of the 6-month part-time course, you will have skills and knowledge ready to put into practice in the workplace and you should find these open new doors for your career.
If you would prefer to study a short, intensive course, we also offer a Face-to-Face Forensic Schedule Analysis programme.
Why Choose Us?
- Manageable timetable that doesn’t interfere with your work life.
- All lectures are delivered live in order to provide you with an interactive, classroom-like experience. Therefore, you can ask your lecturer questions in real-time and discuss topics with your classmates.
- We record all our lectures so that even if you miss one you can catch up. We usually schedule the live online lectures at weekends in order to minimise disruption to your work schedule.
- The College uses a virtual study platform called Moodle to help you organise your studies.
- Real lecturers from British universities teach you. Your lecturer will be an experienced expert in Forensic Schedule Analysis, thus giving you the highest quality of education an online course can offer.
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education, among others.
- We have a great reputation and excellent relationships with many employers in the construction sector.
- Develop as a professional.
- Learn how to analyse and develop strategies to effectively analyse a project schedule.
- Improve your employability.
- Boost your earning potential.
- Prove your commitment to professional development and capability to your current or future employers.
- Reap the financial and career rewards that come as a result of implementing your new Forensic Schedule Analysis skills to your project.
- Network with fellow constriction professionals studying the same Forensic Schedule Analysis course.
Below are the modules that you will study on your live online Forensic Schedule Analysis course. You can take the modules in any order, one at a time or together.
- 410: Schedules and Primavera
- 420: Schedule Analysis and Protocols
- 430: Delay Events
- 440: Determination
For each Module, there is a written final assignment which will be sent to you for completion by a certain deadline. You can also choose to take the final assignment as a combined assignment covering all four modules.
In order to successfully enrol onto the Forensic Schedule Analysis live-online course, you must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ managerial or planning experience in the construction or related industry.
If you have been working in the construction or related industry less than two years or are a fresh graduate then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Programme Manager will assess your CV and confirm your eligibility.
- Upon payment, we will then give you access to Moodle. This will then be your course hub, from here you can access your lectures, lecture recordings, timetable, course materials and messages.
- We will send you a link every week to the latest live online lecture.
- Lecturers will deliver interactive presentations using shared-screen software.
- You can speak to your classmates during the lecture and add them as Friends on Moodle.
- Towards the end each module you will complete a written assignment, or alternatively, you can choose one large final assignment.
Period of Study
This is a 6-month, part-time course.
As this is a postgraduate level course, we suggest that you aim to schedule your studies within a 6 months period, allowing part-time study. A maximum of 3 years renewal period is available for the course. In case of hardship, you may apply for a 5 year renewal period limit from enrolment date of your course.
The total course fee is £1,788.
You have the option of using our monthly payment plan.
This consists of an upfront fee of £275 then a monthly direct debit of £275 for 6 consecutive months.
Please note that the full payment is cheaper overall than the monthly instalment payment plan.
All costs are subject inclusive of VAT.