- Digital Marketing and SEO Face to Face (Practical Based) Training Course
- 2 Day Weekend Programme
- Recognised for National Occupational Standards (NOS)
Now, Digital Marketing is the way forward for companies looking to innovate and adapt to the times. Your product could be the best on the market but if nobody’s heard of it, it won’t succeed. So when customers are looking for a product online that matches what you offer, it is crucial that yours is the first they find. Consequently, the College of Contract Management is offering a two-day, accelerated course that will train you or your employees in Digital Marketing and SEO. Your trainer will be a US-based Senior SEO Consultant with more than 20 years’ worth of professional experience and expertise in the field. Finally, after two days of teaching in a five-star hotel, you’ll then receive a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and SEO to add to your skillset and CV.
For instance, this course covers organic search engine optimisation, keywords and LSI keywords, search engine marketing, the digital marketing and SEO procedure. Furthermore, you’ll learn effective SEO strategies, as well as on-site and off-site optimisation. Ultimately, the course objective is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need in order to make sure your website is ranked high in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
Benefits of our Digital Marketing and SEO Training
- First and foremost, gain a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and SEO following the British National Occupational Standard.
- Build your skills in search optimisation, campaign tracking and integration, revenue metrics analysis and digital measurement.
- Furthermore, improve your knowledge and skills through practical exercises that you will then be ready to apply to your work.
- Be trained by a senior Digital Marketing and SEO Expert who will so provide the latest strategies and trends throughout the structured programme.
- Develop applied skills through practical examples and theory that give context.
- Moreover, enjoy a small class size that will therefore allow you to ask your lecturer questions and discuss ideas with your classmates.
- Also improve your problem-solving together with your planning skills.
- Finally, develop a digital marketing and SEO plan for your organisation.
9.00 – 10.15
- Firstly, an introduction to the programme as well as your course presenter and fellow participants.
- A brief overview of how Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) leads digital marketing practice, such as in sales.
- SEO onboarding process as well as buyer-persona development.
10.15 – 10.30
10.30 – 12.30
- The “5 Pillars of SEO” methodology.
- An introduction to digital marketing and SEO process templates.
- On-site optimisation of websites – Part I
1. Initial keyword research.
2. “Low-hanging Fruit” keyword research.
3. Keyword mapping process.
12.30 – 1.30
1.30 – 3.00
- On-site optimisation of websites – Part II
1. Meta tags, alt/image tags, content optimisation, hyperlinking, URL structure.
2. Boost click-through-rates by creating the perfect snippet for each and every page on your website.
3. Rich Snippets: An introduction to Schema.org and Google Markup / Data Highlighter.
3.00 – 3.15
3.15 – 4.30
• SEO audit: technical and functional
• Day One Recap and Q&A
9.00 – 10.15
- An introduction to Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Learn how to effectively advertise with Google AdWords and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
10.15 – 10.30
10.30 – 12.30
- Content marketing: SEO writing and content development:
1. Developing search engine optimised content.
2. Content marketing strategy development.
3. Content calendar development and maintenance.
12.30 – 1.30
1.30 – 3.00
- Off-page search engine optimisation – Part I:
1. Backlinks: Learn how to evaluate so that you can develop a winning backlinking strategy.
2. Business and directory listings.
3. Press releases for SEO.
4. LinkedIn and About.me for SEO.
3.00 – 3.15
3.15 – 4.15
- Off-page search engine optimisation – Part II:
- Developing a social media strategy that will support your overall SEO efforts.
- Content calendar development.
- Social media tools.
- Digital marketing and SEO success: Combining the forces of content marketing, SEO, and using social media in order to generate online leads.
4.15 – 4.40
- Awarding Ceremony
The following list of occupations can most benefit from having proper training in digital marketing and SEO; however, this list is not exclusive. The course is designed for professionals who are interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and SEO strategies, however, anybody who is interested may attend.
- Marketing Assistants
- Marketing Officers
- Digital Marketing Personnel
- Sales Personnel
- Content Writers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Personnel
- New Business Entrepreneurs
- Social Media Campaigners
- Online Business Freelancers.
- Understand how you can use digital marketing and SEO so that you can increase sales which will grow your business.
- Apply organic SEO through white-hat methodologies that will then bring the highest traffic to your website.
- Also obtain skills in the basics of inbound marketing, SEO, landing pages, blogging, conversion optimisation, lead nurturing and email marketing, as well as how they all work together for a cohesive and more effective inbound marketing strategy.
- Apply digital marketing and SEO tactics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram in order to generate SERPs.
- Audit your organisation’s current website and recognise the fundamentals of web analytics, as well as how to create a Google Analytics account to glean insights into traffic and audiences.
- Build and then publish a well-structured, high-performance optimised website through on-site SEO techniques.
- Understand organic search marketing strategies in order to boost conversions, stand out against competitors and ensure the best possible ROI.
- Understand paid search, how it differs from organic and moreover the key benefits of both.
- Plan and then execute a content marketing strategy in a cost-effective manner so that you can obtain the best results.
- Apply Digital Marketing and SEO methods in order to select the best digital and social media tools for the target audience and achieve optimum results.
Total Course Fee
- Single Registration: GBP £599 per participant
- Group Registration: GBP £559 per participant
However, the Course Fee excludes overnight hotel stay. Moreover, if a company is paying the course fee then we can issue an invoice on receipt of a purchase order or email confirmation.
You can make payment online at www.theccm.co.uk
Alternatively, you can also pay by bank transfer to:
College of Contract Management
Sort Code: 60-01-13
Account No: 44129122
Bank: NatWest Bank
For International Payment:
SWIFT Code: NWBKGB2L
In conclusion, if you’d like to register for the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and SEO event then please visit this link. The College’s website provides easy access for registration, either single or group candidates, with secure online payments through the checkout process.
The College also accepts registration via email and can offer easy payment options.
Additionally, if you have any questions at all then please don’t hesitate to contact our Admission Coordinators on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively +44 (0) 1420 481 681.