Live Online Management and Leadership Course
Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
Full Payment (including the NCFE Fee £200) £ 1,690
RQF (Government Regulated Programme)
Awarded by NCFE
Part-Time Live Online Management Course
Study that Fits your Schedule
A good or bad manager can affect the entire dynamic of a team and therefore the quality of their work. For example, a bad manager will see themselves as separate from or superior to their team. This then creates a negative working environment for everyone. Conversely, a good manager values their team members for their individual skills and will work hard to help them to meet their potential. Every member of your team should be able to learn from, confide in and depend on you, while being inspired to do their best for themselves, the team and your business goals.
Our Diploma in Principles of Business Management and Leadership programme offers you comprehensive training that will subsequently transform you into an effective and trusted manager. While it is internally assessed by the College of Contract Management, it is externally awarded by the NCFE, one of the UK’s largest and most renowned training providers.
If you’re a professional looking to move into managerial roles, or a current manager who wants to improve, then this Management course is right for you. Above all, our flexible schedule works around your job and our live online courses give you an interactive classroom experience from the comfort of your home.
- Become a trained and skilled leader.
- Earn an NCFE awarded qualification for your CV.
- Could progress to a university degree or our CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management course.
- Improve your employability and also your salary.
- Continue to work while you study as well as save money by studying online.
- Live online or telephone support throughout your Management course.
- We use a virtual study platform called Moodle in order to help you organise your studies.
- Real lecturers from British universities tutor you, thus giving you the highest quality of education that an online course can offer.
- The College of Contract Management is also accredited by the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education, among others.
- A flexible programme that you can complete at your own pace.
- A competitive price and also a monthly payment plan option that will help you to spread the cost.
This Management course offers 18 different modules to choose from. In order to achieve your Diploma, you must successfully achieve 40 credits, 10 from the mandatory unit and 30 from optional units. 35 out of the 40 credits have to have at least unit level 5:
|01||Principles of management and leadership||10||5|
|02||Management of Change||5||5|
|04||Developing Successful Business Teams||5||5|
|06||Recruitment and Selection||5||5|
|07||Financial Awareness for Managers||5||5|
|08||Marketing Principles for Managers||5||5|
|09||Management Decision Making||10||5|
|10||Leadership in your Organisation||5||5|
|11||Managing Staff Performance||5||5|
|12||Customer Relationship Management||5||5|
|15||Quality Management in an Organisation||5||6|
|16||Principles of Strategic Management||5||6|
|17||Managing Innovation in an Organisation||5||6|
|18||Managing Communications at Work||5||4|
In order to do the Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership course, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- A Level 4 qualification or relevant managerial experience is beneficial however not essential.
Period of Study
Study time: 240 hours. This includes live lecture time as well as personal study time.
Duration: Approximately 1 year but this can vary student to student.
- Upon payment, we will then give you access to Moodle. This will thereupon be your Management course hub, from here you can access your lectures, lecture recordings, timetable, course materials and messages.
- We will also send you a link every week to the latest live online lecture.
- Your lecturer will then deliver interactive live online lectures using shared-screen software.
- You can speak to your classmates during the lecture then add them as Friends on Moodle.
In order to pass this Management course and achieve your Diploma, you must successfully demonstrate that you have fulfilled all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units. In order to show this, you will create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates your progressive growth and achievements.
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio can include, for example (in no particular order):
- Proof of work
- Assessor observation – completed observational checklists as well as related action plans
- Witness testimony
- Record of professional discussion
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Learner and peer reports
You will receive simply a Pass or Fail, accordingly, grades are not awarded. A unit certificate can be requested for learners who don’t achieve their full qualification but who have achieved at least one whole unit.
The total fee for this Management course is £1,490.
We also offer a monthly payment option. For this, we require an initial payment of £499, then a direct debit of £129 for 10 consecutive months.
As well as the NCFE Registration fee, the total fee includes VAT, course materials, live online lectures and support.
If you need to discuss anything then please contact the college. The start date of your Management course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course, meanwhile the enrolment date is the date as that of your full payment.