Claims Preparation & Dispute Management
|6602||Bangkok, Thailand||03 Nov-06 Nov 2018||£1,090||Register|
|9712||Dubai, UAE||15 Mar-23 Mar 2019||£1,090||Register|
|4401||London, UK||19 Oct-27 Oct 2018||£1,090||Register|
|9743||Doha, Qatar||30 Nov-08 Dec 2018||£1,090||Register|
The Claims Preparation and Dispute Management Course.
Preparation of an effective claim with developing the strategic approach is necessary to prepare a robust and convincing claim. Especially those with the aim of encouraging the receipt to recognise its cost and supporting for amicable negations. Moreover, the manner in which a claim is presented can maximise the potential for recovering potential losses.
Claims preparation will be phased into four categories such as research, analysis, evaluation and effective writing. In addition, the training covers all main forms of contract including FIDIC, NEC and JCT.
Furthermore, the training is suitable for employees who are working for employers, contractors and sub-contractors. Moreover, it is suitable for intermediate professionals providing a brief overview of skills to quantify claims, determine causation, and assess responsibility. In addition, financial consequences for income management and income protection.
The course is primarily intended for, (but not limited to) the following types of projects in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction sectors. These are Construction, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Infrastructure, Power Plants, Turnkey and Pipeline Projects.
The course also includes sample claim documents and case law analysis. In addition it includes practical examples and case studies for getting skills and understanding the science behind the construction claims.
Benefits of the Training
- Maximise the revenue and recover potential losses
- Determine if you are entitled to time extensions or delay compensation as a result of certain events
- Provide a potential relief in pressure to deliver complex projects on time within budget as a commercial advantage
- Dealing effectively with the documentation for every project and construction claims
- Recovering additional costs on a project
- Developing familiarity with contractual entitlements and obligations
- Increasing the probability of successful resolution of the dispute
We assure to employers at the end of the training programme that your staff will be skilled for:
- Investigating project documentation to assess the merit of defences to a claim
- Implementing procedures for adequate record-keeping
- Applying proper contract administration during projects
- Providing contractual advice on matters arising on a project
- Preparing or defending an effective claim
- Identifying liability and quantifying damages in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Doing an assessment of causation and liability can be made based on the terms and conditions of the contract and the applicable law
- Analysing any received claims and producing the defence where any defence may exist
- Able to relieving from liquidated damages, avoiding disputes and claiming additional time with costs
- Preparing a high standard report including the credible entitlement of the claims and the result towards economical resolution without expenses
- Experienced Trainer
- British Professional
- Works as a Senior Consultant for Change Orders & Claims in the Industry
- More than 30 Years’ Experience
Who can participate in this programme?
- Project Engineers
- Cost Estimators and Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Project Controls Engineers
- Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Commercial Manager
This training has a high value for money and is very beneficial for employers.
- Types and Basis of Claims
- Standard Forms and Applications
- Payment Methods
- Document Precedence
- Common Occurrences and Causation
- Allocation of Culpability
- Contract Provisions and Key Clauses in Various Forms
- Research and Investigating project Documentation
- Trends and Trials
- Data Basing and Process
- Review and Analysis of Claim
- Analytical Methods, Evaluation Techniques and Entitlement
- Explanation on Delay Analysis
- Case Studies
- Variations Requests
- Change Management Rules and Procedures
- Preparation and Substantiation of Claims
- Quantification of Claims
- Calculation of direct & indirect loss and/or expense
- Case Studies
- Potential Head of Claims
- Global Claims
- Structured Documents and Contents
- House Style
- Case studies
Difficulty for Online Registration and Payment
If you have difficulties to register online and make payment online, we also accept your registration via email and make easy payment options. Therefore, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, company position and contact number.
Once we got your email, our admission coordinator will contact you over the phone and arrange payment. Meanwhile, we will email and post your invoice to your preferred address. Your registration will only be confirmed when payment has been received.
Further Assistance on Visa Application, Airport Pick-Up and Overnight Hotel Stay
Our admission team is keen to assist you on your visa application, airport pick-up and overnight hotel stay. You can contact our admission coordinator on email@example.com for your requirements. Furthermore, you can also follow this link to contact us.